Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I'm so tagged...

Marcia and Amanda tagged me to tell you 7 things about myself. I posted it here if you'd care to read it. I also tagged a few of you as well. I hope you have fun reading it!

Just for a random thought, I liked it when Brooke White sang "You're so vain" in American Idol. So, here's a new version for you:

You're so tagged, I betcha think this tag is about you, don't you, don't you.


I'm so tagging you 'cause I want to know more about you, about you.

Have fun and let us know that you're so tagged, you're so tagged.

I want to know all about you, about you!

Ah well, I'll keep my day job. This is in honor of Brooke because I like her and I felt bad for her yesterday. One of her happier moments on idol when Simon says, "I absolutely loved it!"

No comments: